There are loads of ways to fundraise for SWFT Charity, below is a handy list of ideas to stimulate your imagination and get you started.
- Sign up to a challenge event, such as a local Fun Run, or if you’re really up for a challenge, one of the infamous Wolf Runs.
- Charity Auction – Auction off your talents or unwanted items to raise funds.
- Dress Down Day – Lose the tie and wear your favourite outfit to work or school!
- Bag Packing – Ask your local supermarket if you can hold a bag packing day. Help members of the local community while raising money!
- Dance-a-thon – Spend the day throwing shapes and collect sponsorship money for your efforts.
- Give it up! – Get sponsored to go without something for a week or a month, like alcohol, chocolate or coffee.
- Host a quiz – Charge teams an entry fee and let the battle of wits commence.
- Hold a Fashion Show – Dress to impress and raise funds along the way.
- Sponsored Walk – If running isn’t your thing, take it easy with a sponsored walk. Slow and steady wins the race…
- Movie Night – Pop some corn and settle in for a good film. Charge friends and family for tickets and snacks.
- Bake Off! – Channel your inner Mary Berry and gather friends and family to hold a bake off. Charge an entry fee and then sell the cake afterwards to raise even more money – providing there’s any left!
- Arts & Crafts – Show off your creative side and design something arty that you can sell to raise money.
- Jumble Sale – Reduce and recycle by holding a Jumble Sale. Sell your unwanted items and free up some space, all while raising money for charity.
- Sponsored Skydive – Fundraise at 10,000ft!
If you want to share your ideas or need any more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download your fundraising pack and sponsor form click here.
For full information on how to set up your Just Giving Online, please visit : www.justgiving.com/swft.